Sunday, December 30, 2018

SOMETIMES, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE NUTS



This little guy was running around the backyard torturing the dogs. He teases them, flicking his tail and daring them to climb the tree and get him. They have been unsuccessful to date, but I think the squirrel takes too many chances.

Grades come out on January 4th. I believe I passed (and graduated), but it won't be "real" until I see it. In the meantime, I'm doing consulting work and studying for the bar. (I'm also jealously looking at Professor Byrne's Facebook posts about divers restaurants in his home town of New Orleans.) Meanwhile, the Texas State Bar Exam is in 58 days.

A note of appreciation for all the support and help I've received from my family, classmates, and friends. In the press of studying, it's sometimes difficult to remember to simply say "thank you".

Merry Christmas, and a blessed and successful New Year to you all. Wish me luck! I'll try to be a bit more regular in my posting ---- after the exam!


No comments:

Post a Comment