Saturday, April 13, 2019

MY WEBSITE HAS RETURNED!



I am absolutely delighted to advise everyone that my website, ManigrassoCPA.com, is once again in operation.

I delayed in bringing the site up until I graduated law school, as I didn't have the ability to serve new clients in the manner I thought they deserved due to time constraints. A special "thank you" is due to all of my existing clients for their support, kind words, and encouragement through this process.

Law School is over, and I am once again open for new business! Please visit the website, and "like" it through social media. When you get that ominous letter from the federal government or the state, you now know what to do, where to go, and who to talk to!

Our new Constitution is now established, and has an appearance that promises permanency; but in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.”

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1789

No comments:

Post a Comment